|Promotion:||Reef Request a Sample|
|Promoter:||iNova Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Limited, ABN 88 000 222 408, Level 10, 12 Help Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067, tel. 02 8918 6322.|
|Offer Period||Start Date: 4th September 2017|
|End Date: 31st December 2017 or while stocks last. Once exhausted, no further samples will be distributed.|
|Eligible entrants:||Entry is open to Australian residents.|
|How to enter:||To request a sample a claimant must register their name, email address, phone number and residential address on the website, www.reefsun.com|
|Number of samples permitted||Limit one sample request per household.|
|Sample||Reef Dry Sun Tan Oil SPF30+ 30mL|
|Offer Method:||Each valid claim received during the Offer Period will receive one sample of the Reef Dry Sun Tan Oil SPF30+ 30mL product requested if available upon request. The sample will be sent to the claimant at the residential address set out in the claim. Please allow up to 4 weeks for the receipt of your sample.|
Sample is not for sale.
If the sample offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the sample offer, as appropriate.
Terms and Conditions
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Terms and Conditions and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. The following individuals are ineligible to enter:
a. Employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies, printers, suppliers, providers or participating retailers who are associated with the Promotion;
b. The employees’ immediate families including the spouse, de facto spouse, ex-spouse, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, child/ step-child, sibling (whether natural or by adoption), step-sibling or 1st cousin of any person outlined in Clause 3(a) above.
c. Persons who the Promoter has previously notified as not being permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions or competitions.
4. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted up to 31/12/17 at 11:59 pm AEDT, or whilst stocks last.
5. Incomplete, illegible or non-viewable entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will be deemed invalid and will not constitute an eligible entry.
6. All entries must be submitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Eligible Entrant by a third party or otherwise by proxy will be invalid. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrances (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age, place of residence or relationship to the Promoter or an existing customer of the Promoter) and, if there is a dispute as to the identity of the Eligible Entrant and the claimant cannot provide suitable proof, the claimant will forfeit the sample whole and no substitute will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of the Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry or claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements.
10. If an Eligible Entrant uses mobile Internet either on a mobile phone or another internet enabled device to participate in the Promotion, then the Entrant must be identified as the account holder of the end mobile/internet device. Accessing mobile content including web-based content may incur data charges. Eligible Entrant’s will need to refer to the terms of their service provider and plan for details and costs. Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet or Mobile Service Provider used.
11. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, subject to State or Territory regulation.
12. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion. These include but are not limited to:
a. Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. Any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. Any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering of this Promotion;
d. If the promotion of cancelled, terminated, modified or suspended;
e. Any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
f. Any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
g. Any tax liability incurred by an Eligible Entrant; or
h. Taking/use of a reward.
15. Nothing in the promotion constitutes or shall be construed as an obligation or inducement upon participants to recommend the prescribing, purchase, or use of any of the Promoter’s products or services.
16. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
17. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
18. The Promoter does not guarantee that www.reefsun.com will be available at all times during the Promotion Period or that the Eligible Entrant will be able to access or use these services during the Promotion Period, and the Promoter will not be held responsible in this regard.
19. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website via their Internet service provider. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
20. Any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.